The Home Automation Market by the Numbers


The home automation market is expected to reach over $71.8 Billion by the end of 2017. 58% of that revenue will come from smart hardware devices like smart locks, lights, thermostats and sensors. The remaining 42% of the estimated home revenue will consist of Smart Services; SaaS revenue, installation, monitoring, etc.

From a home security perspective, it is estimated that there will be over 700 Million smart home security devices shipped by 2019.


The ‘Internet of Things’ will transform every aspect of our life and will add $1.7 Trillion in value added to the Global economy.